Warrior Goddess He(art): Big Myth Excavation
Join a group of dedicated warrior goddesses* as we come together in community to excavate our magic and create art to liberate us deeply and wholly through the Heroine’s journey story arc.
* All womxn, gender non-conforming folx, or anyone who has ever experienced life as a womxn or identifies as femme is welcome!
Warrior Goddess Training Advanced Foundation Series
This circle will use art to connect with our inner child and Big Myth. Then, we’ll use ritual, dream work, and energy work to deepen our relationship with our Big Myth in the space between the Spring Equinox and Autumn Equinox.
WARRIOR GODDESS HE(ART) INCLUDES:
- Bi-Monthly theme-based articles, videos, and exercises (including recordings of our sessions together) with two 60-minute calls for each of the six months (except for June–see below).
- Exploration of foundational mixed-media art techniques in combination with lessons from Warrior Goddess Training
- Group dream work and teachings around how to bring our dream to life
- Teachings on how to create and incorporate ritual into our lives
- A private Warrior Goddess He(art) online community to share inspiration, thoughts, dreams, your art from the class, and connect with the support of our tribe online via Facebook
- Tarot cards to work with, drawn by Sarina for your Big Myth storybook
Early Bird Investment: $222
Regular Registration begins March 6th – $333
(Cart closes at 11:59PM CST on 3/20)
** if you need a 2-month payment plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (only available until 3/7)**
Dates of Zoom calls:
March 28th – first LIVE call
April 4thand 18th
May 2nd and 16th
June – training video and prompts, not LIVE calls
July 18th and 25th
August 8th and 22nd
September 5thand 19th
All calls will be from 5:30-6:30pm CST.
*all calls are recorded
Investment: $99 for all three months. Prepay by A
Art supplies you will need to scrounge, find, gather, borrow, or buy. . .
• Required •
An old book you don’t mind “recycling” into an art project
Binder clips (medium or large depending on the size of book)
Old gift card or popsicle stick
• Recommended •
Gel matte medium
Mermaid Markers (by Jane Davenport)
Old tarot cards you don’t mind using to make art with